Our DevOps Services
DevOps Assessment and Strategy Planning
- Assessment of your current CI/CD practices.
- Gap analysis and recommendations.
- Strategy formulation for DevOps transformation.
Continuous Integration and Continuous Deployment (CI/CD)
- Automated build and deployment pipelines.
- Integration with popular CI/CD tools like Jenkins, Travis CI, CircleCI, and GitLab.
- Code quality checks and automated testing
Infrastructure as Code (IaC)
- Automated infrastructure provisioning and management.
- Integration with tools like Terraform, Ansible, and Puppet.
- Infrastructure monitoring and optimization.
Containerization and Orchestration
- Docker containerization of applications.
- Kubernetes orchestration and management.
- Performance optimization and scaling strategies.
- Multi-cloud deployment strategies.
- Cloud cost optimization and management.
- Integration with AWS, Azure, Google Cloud, and more
Monitoring, Logging, and Alerting
- Integration with monitoring tools like Prometheus, Grafana, and Datadog.
- Centralized logging solutions with ELK Stack or Splunk.
- Real-time alerting and incident management.
Security and Compliance
- Secure DevOps practices and tools.
- Compliance assurance for GDPR, HIPAA, and more.
- Regular security audits and vulnerability assessments.
DevOps Consulting and Training
- Custom training programs for teams.
- Dedicated support and consulting for DevOps projects.
- Transformation roadmaps and best practices sharing.
Why Choose App Gallery ?
- Expertise: Our team comprises certified DevOps engineers with years of experience in various industries.
- Custom Solutions: We don’t believe in one-size-fits-all. Our solutions are tailored to your business needs.
- Proven Methodologies: We employ best practices and methodologies that ensure faster delivery with fewer deployment failures.
- End-to-End Service: From assessment to deployment, and even training, we’ve got you covered.
Methodology for DevOps:
- Culture Change: DevOps is as much about culture as it is about tools.
- Emphasize collaboration between development and operations teams.
- Skills & Training: Ensure your team has the necessary skills. This might require training or hiring new personnel.
- Use tools like Git to ensure that all code and infrastructure changes are versioned. This allows for collaboration, track changes, and roll back if needed.
- Integrate changes from different team members continuously into a shared mainline.
- Use tools like Jenkins, Travis CI, or CircleCI to automate the build and testing process whenever changes are made.
- Ensure immediate feedback is provided to developers about the state of their code
- Automate the deployment process to ensure that code can be reliably released at any time.
- Use tools like Jenkins, Spinnaker, and GitLab CI/CD to create deployment pipelines.
- Maintain a staging environment that mirrors production to validate changes before they go live.
- Use tools like Ansible, Chef, Puppet, or Terraform to manage infrastructure as code
- Ensure that environments are consistent and reproducible.
Monitoring & Logging:
- Use monitoring tools like Prometheus, Grafana, Nagios, or Datadog to keep an eye on your applications and infrastructure.
- Use logging tools like ELK Stack (Elasticsearch, Logstash, Kibana) or Splunk to gather and analyze logs.
- Implement alerting mechanisms to notify team members of issues in real-time.
- Collect feedback continuously from both your team and your end-users.
- Use monitoring data, logs, and direct feedback to inform decisions about future changes.
Infrastructure as Code (IaC):
- Treat infrastructure the same way you treat application code.
- Allow for automated, consistent, and reproducible deployments.
- Integrate security into the DevOps process (sometimes referred to as “DevSecOps”).
- Automate security testing as part of your CI/CD pipeline.
- Keep all tools and platforms updated to ensure security patches are applied.
- Continuously review and optimize processes, tooling, and infrastructure.
- Embrace feedback and iterate on your processes.
Collaboration & Communication Tools:
- Tools like Slack, Microsoft Teams, or Trello can be vital in keeping teams aligned and informed.
- Use documentation platforms like Confluence to keep everyone on the same page.